Monday, March 28, 2011

E*Trade's newest representative

Do you think they are hiring?
I'd buy any stocks/bonds/mooses from this cutie pie!

16 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so cute, Tamar!! He's such a cutie patootie. :)


    Would you consider linking up wth Communal Global either at my site? I would be forever grateful if you do. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamar! Welcome to our Communal Global link up! I am SO absolutely thrilled that you joined us! What a sweet baby too! I would TOTALLY buy stocks from him. Send me an invoice!

    Hope you keep joining us! We would love to have you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last photo! Looks like you're starting him young with technology. Move over Steve Jobs! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww!! They'd be foolish not to hire him! He's a doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sign me up! I'll buy whatever he's selling!

    Heck, I'll buy two!

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute!! {love the communication with technology!!}

    be blessed!

    t

    {and thanks for stopping by!}

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would buy anything from that little guy! What a cutie pie!!!

    Congratulations on your BA AND Good luck on your Masters!!! :)

    I was born in Massachusetts. My parents grew up in the Roxbury / Dorchester area. I have so much family all over Boston. . .Tell them Lisa said "Hey! Ya'll". . . :)

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd much rather buy stock from him than the adults I've seen working so he has my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  9. my husband works for E*trade - I'll ask him for some inside baby info...

    your little man is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd buy stock from him (if I actually knew how to do that!) great shots of an adorable little guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gotta call the Oracle of Omaha... we have a new candidate for his successor! ;-P

    ReplyDelete