Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Boy and His Dog: Revisited

Their friendship has continued to grow and is just so special...
A dynamic duo for sure! Look out world, here come Noam and Rundi!

27 comments:

  1. awww, that's so sweeeet! =)

    happy week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, full of feeling, tenderness, hope and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love when kids are attached to their pets, especially dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful little story with the boy and the dog. So beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is soooo lovely. They look like best of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! The boy is cute but that dog is awesome! What dog is that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so sweet! I always wonder what dogs think about tiny babies who end up bigger than them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww. So cute. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how special, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are so sweet together...I am a pet lover and think all kiddos need a pet:)

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are everywhere together, so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so cute! I love when animals love babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Noam and Rundi are so great together...beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these! The one of him in the little blue onezie is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. these pictures are just too precious! love them.

    have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw, so cute! They look like best buds ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So great that they get along so well.:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Children and animals are ment to be together - I love watching Elsa and my rascals together! Really lovely pics! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. They are perfect companions to one another!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful portraits, full of feeling, tenderness, hope and joy.

    ReplyDelete