Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Just Because

 Just.
 Because.

I.
 am.
 always.
behind. 

the camera.

17 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! Great post! You look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Looks like you are having so much fun with your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamar...you have the happiest and warmest smile!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Kathy (about the smile). I was looking at your pearly whites...beautiful.

    I am also looking for a new camera, so it was funny to see yours in the post.

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tie Dye Shirt! Love it!! Very cute post and love your smile today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every know and then you have to come out from behind the camera I think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the joy in your smile! I definitely agree with the others... you have a most lovely smile. The kids you work with must love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a warm and genuine smile you have. Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my favorite post of yours. Your smile is contagious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!! Love this!! Great set! I think you should be in front of the camera more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a fun post, you have a beautiful smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! So fun. You have such a beautiful smile Tamar!

    ReplyDelete