Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Rose Garden

A rose by any other name... 
would smell as sweet...

{Romeo and Juliet -- Shakespeare}

I took a walk through the Portland International Rose Garden when I visited last week. 
I hadn't been there in a few years and it is always exciting to see the new test roses and all the wondrous varieties they have. 
So many colors. So many shapes. So many wonderful smells!
   
   

Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

9 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...yep, Portland is the rose city! 😀

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Those frilly ones are gorgeous!

Bekah said... {Reply}

This made my morning! Roses are my favorite of all favorites!!!!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

So pretty!

Claire Justine said... {Reply}

These are beautiful Tamar, I love roses :)

italiafinlandia said... {Reply}

A princess amongst flowers!

Claire Justine said... {Reply}

@Claire Justine

Thanks for sharing at The Wednesday Blog Hop Tamar :)

Joanne said... {Reply}

SO many beautiful varieties!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Wow, so very beautiful. Very nice.