Thursday, December 12, 2019

NYBG Train Show 2019

There are some holiday traditions you just love to go back to again and again. The NYBG Holiday Train Show is that for me.
The trains aren't the real attraction, but the NYC landmarks made out of natural materials are the true star of the show. This year the show wasn't set in the conservatory gardens because of a preservation project in the main building. Instead the creations were laid out in a separate space and in some ways easier to see!

So many new ones this year too! Including more Central Park landmarks and the amazing Freedom Tower and Occulus! It is always such a treat to see what these amazing artists can create!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

14 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

This looks marvellous! How fun for you. Loving the snow you have too.

Tom said... {Reply}

...I've seen many holiday train displays, but this one is over the top!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Oh wow, Tamar, this is amazing! I have never been to a train show, but I would love to see one. I am sure my kids would love it, too.

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

a spirit of simplicity said... {Reply}

That looks wonderful! My grandson would love it.

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Sounds like a very kid-friendly activity for Christmas.

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

Wow! What a cool holiday tradition.

Bekah said... {Reply}

Once again...something I wish I could be close enough to go see for myself. Stunning!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I used to love going there every year too.

Barbara Rogers said... {Reply}

Incredible...and it doesn't seem very crowded by your photos!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

That is amazing! I've never heard of that show!

LA Paylor said... {Reply}

wish I was there to see the exhibit with you. LeeAnna

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

So very beautiful. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

Joanne said... {Reply}

Oh my that looks amazing!

Jael said... {Reply}

Wow, that looks so beautiful:)