Thursday, February 18, 2021

Snowy Central Park

When I was in the city last week for my 2nd vaccine, I took advantage of my day off to head across the east side to see a snowy Central Park. It was almost 0ยบ with the windchill, but the scenery was so worth it! The park was blanketed in a sea of white with perfect crisp blue skies up above. There were tons of runners and people with their dogs and it was such a wintry oasis from the busy morning streets.
I wandered from the Grand Mall to a very snowy Bethesda Terrace and then around Bow Bridge and over to Strawberry fields. Everything was frozen solid -- pretty cool to take in the park in all seasons and types of weather. If I were to ever live in the city, I would need to be in close proximity to Central Park. It was just so peaceful and pretty!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

19 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

How gorgeous! I have never seen those beautiful arches. Love the octopus!

Natasha said... {Reply}

I love Central Park!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Central Park is such a beautiful place! In fact, the last time I visited the city, Central Park was all covered in snow. It is so beautiful and peaceful to see in the midst of the city's hustle. Your photos really capture the beauty of it all!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Tom said... {Reply}

...Frederick Law Olmsted created a gorgeous park for every season.

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

I have never visited NYC, but what a lovely park!

Lisa notes... said... {Reply}

It's been several years since I have visited Central Park, and never with snow, so these pictures bring me such joy. We actually got snow in Alabama last night so my FB feed is covered with everyone's snow photos. :)

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I love walking around Central Park in any kind of weather. These shots are so pretty!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Looks amazing, love the snow octopus.

Lucy said... {Reply}

I miss being in Central Park- can't wait to travel again!! xx

MAPLELEOPARD said... {Reply}

Wow how beautiful, Ive never been, I am so pining to see NYC and this park!

Happy Thursday!

xo
Valerie
www.mapleleopard.com

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

Beautiful photos, but you still haven't convinced me. Winter is my fourth favorite season! :)

Cloudia said... {Reply}

These are wonderful!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

Central Park is pretty year-round but with snow, it is extra special!

Joanne said... {Reply}

The lighting in these pictures is just beautiful!!

Ella Williams said... {Reply}

This is beautiful!!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Wow, so stunning and beautiful.

Grace Liang said... {Reply}

Love these beautiful pics!

Sara Chapman in Seattle USA said... {Reply}

As a former NYer, I adore this set. One more beautiful than the last. The colors, the light, just spectacular. Thanks for this.

Bekah said... {Reply}

Ryan and I both have this very spot on our list of places we so very much want to see one day! I love these pictures!