Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Summer at Hudson Yards

I hadn't really been to Hudson Yards to explore properly in ages and ages. The area has been developed even more since the first time I went to the Vessel and the square was hopping on a summer Sunday. 
There were some fun new art installations spread around the park - the giant gorilla was a big attraction, but my favs was the relaxing, bejeweled unicorn/llama thing! These parks and fun areas make NYC so fun for me, a small reprieve from the hustle and bustle of the compact streets.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

5 thoughts on the matter:

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Looks like I missed all of those cool art pieces!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

That's a great shot with the reflection of the Vessel (? not sure if that's what it's called). And nice framing with the fountain too. I love the lego seesaw - called Play, I'm guessing?

Tom said... {Reply}

...what an exciting part of the city!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

So very nice. What great pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

Bekah said... {Reply}

What fun pictures! Love the see-saw!