Monday, February 28, 2011

Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes

This week's I Heart Faces theme is anything but the face: heads, shoulders, knees, toes.  You catch my drift.  
I immediately thought of this picture.  I Just love it so much, I grew up in a beach town and you never ever wear shoes on a beach.  I carried those rules over to Manzanita beach in Oregon.  I particularly like how you can see the sand being kicked up.
And now, I am really ready for some summer and flip-flop weather!

17 comments:

  1. yep this is perfect for this weeks theme! Makes me wish it was a little warmer. Although I agree beaches are much more fun without loads and loads of people x

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable photo!
    im wishing for summer too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely ready for some summer weather here too!

    Great photo! Nothing beats barefoot on the beach :)

    Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot! You are definitely making me ready for the beach and bare feet (or at least flip flops).

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so enticing - a barefoot walk on the beach!! Great perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the angle of your capture and the composition too. I can almost feel the sand between my toes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see why you love this shot! I love it, too! :)

    The sun shone fiercely today and my son immediately said that we should start hitting the beach. Hopefully this weekend... we'll see if the warm weather holds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great angle! Love beach pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so cool! What a great angle. Can't wait until we can hit the beach. Not anytime soon I'm afraid.

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photo! Love the composition and the blue sky. Makes me want to take a walk on the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the angle of the picture! Makes me long for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's lovely - so unique! And makes me want to be at a beach right now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great shot! I love how warm and Summery it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I like!! I like!!

    Happy Tuesday Darling! xo

    Oh, and pop by and enter my perfume GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great shot ~ love the perspective :D

    And I love the shot of your boy & dog in the next post too ~ your little man looks very contented! I wish my little man would sleep that much!

    ReplyDelete