Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Reunited

 Reunited.
 And.
 It.
 Feels.
 So.
Good.

12 comments:

  1. He is SO sweet! Just look at those rosy chubby cheeks! :)

    I haven't heard that song in ages, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and I LOVE the wood floor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Great shots, love the expression:)

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's gorgeous! Look at those eyes! He looks so absorbed in that last shot.

    And are you wearing Teva sandals? Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! My Gosh! What a cutie pie!

    Your pictures are super too! :)

    Very sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute! I love the one of him peaking over the edge of, I think that's a baby carrier?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sure does! These are great and what a capture! Children are the best subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cute child and momma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling!! I could just kiss those little pink cheeks all day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww......the first shot is to die for...:D
    My sis delivered a month ago and it will be 8 months before I get to see my niece. For now, I have to make do with the numerous shots she sends me...:)
    Thank you for sharing your day with us at CG..:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! He is so adorable! That smile as he is flying up in the air! Priceless!

    ReplyDelete