Yellow is not one of my favorite colors, I am more of a blue and purple kind of girl. But, yesterday I went to the Museum of Fine Arts and saw the AMAZING Chihuly exhibit. I have never seen such magnificent and awe inspiring blown glass. And there was tons of yellow glass to ogle over!
This was in an awesome room where the ceiling was covered in amazing blown glass pieces and the lights shown through it leaving amazing colored reflections all over the walls. Everyone was speechless at the amazing beauty in the exhibit and this little girl was quite sullen despite the beauty around her. Maybe one day she'll appreciate the amazing art that was there!PS - come back tomorrow to see the rest of the AMAZING pictures from the exhibit! They'll blow you away!


Guess she prefers pink or red, not so much disco yellow ;-P
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by... wish we could see more of the amazing blown glass you mentioned ^_^
ReplyDeleteI'm not a big fan of yellow either, but I'm starting to be after looking through all these amazing entries! Your photo is beautiful. She's adorable and that background is amazing!
ReplyDeleteoh wow this is amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cool capture!
ReplyDeletevery cool background.
ReplyDeletethanks for the comment on my page.
ReplyDeletebeautiful photo and page.
she is so sweet.
greetings
Stunning! Id probably stay in that room for a very long time! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the contrast of colors. Great capture. I'd love a visit to that room - yellow just makes me happy. Maybe b/c it reminds me of a sunny day.
ReplyDeleteOh, I wish I could have been there. I'm definitely coming back tomorrow for the rest. :)
ReplyDeleteYellow is a hard color too - but the picture is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWow, that does look beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSo cool, I love the way the light plays on the wall!
ReplyDeleteThe glass really gives the photo a great feel. Love it.
ReplyDeletelove the colors of the wall!
ReplyDeleteThat is a VERY cool picture!
ReplyDeleteNeat photo :)
ReplyDeleteI actually love the color yellow and think this is just great!
ReplyDeleteChihuly is such a neat thing to see. I missed going to the exhibit when it came to AZ so I just get to admire the sculpture left here at the Desset Botanical Gardens which I have blogged and photographed recently. I love how you capture the different shades of yellow and the light shining thru the glass. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeleteThis truly is amazing! A great "yellow" entry!
ReplyDeletewow! where was this? i'd love to visit! what a great picture!
ReplyDeleteWOW...such a cool capture.
ReplyDeleteWow - what a beautiufl picture. I love that wall!
ReplyDeleteWow! What an amazing exhibit that must be. Can't wait to see your post tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great pic! That sounds like an amazing day.
ReplyDeleteWow, great capture!
ReplyDeleteCool photo!! I'd love to see that room.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous. I just love the contrast between the yellow & her hair.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love this as a backdrop!
ReplyDeletewow! I can't wait to see more of the glass!! (: xo nik
ReplyDeleteWow, that's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat an AWESOME photo!! Really like the angle on this.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your Evening!!!
What a neat exhibit! Glad you got to capture it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great room to shoot this picture in! Love the effects!
ReplyDeletewow, that is so cool!
ReplyDeleteVery cool photo.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool and interesting yellow room, I would love to see it in real life.
ReplyDeleteOoh, the lighting here is wonderful!
ReplyDeletevery cool, if you are ever in western washington state visit the Tacoma Glass Museum! Tons of Chihuly's work.
ReplyDeleteVery creative take on the theme. Cool shot!
ReplyDeleteErika B
Beuatiful! I love that she is bathed in the light of a genious's work! Dale Chihuly is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteGreat photo! The glass exhibit sounds amazing!
ReplyDeleteOh! WOW! This is perfect!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog! I love the yellow in your photo, the little girl looks great against it! Great capture.
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing! The reflected light couldn't have been better for this challenge.
ReplyDeleteWhat amazing colors! One day, she will realize the beauty surrounding her <3
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog!!