Friday, February 24, 2012

Random Instants

Yep, truly hooked on this instagram thing. 
Orhto's office. Downtown PDX. Rundi aka Doondy. 
Zoo lights. Tweeting Hoda. Eating out in PDX. 
Put a bird on it. Zoo lights. Broken toe.
O'Hare tunnel. Wine tasting. Being silly.
Family portrait. Ella's lamp. Waiting for the T.
My b-day candle. Ortho's office. Half a selfie.

I'm snapping and sharing my instant moments daily now - @tamarsb88

life rearrangedthe long road

11 comments:

  1. So much information through your selection of shots! Great! Hope your toe gets better soon.

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these collages you put together!

    Been hearing so much about Instagram. If there's one thing that could possibly make me get an iPhone, it's all the photo apps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to like the camera on my phone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great week! You were in Chicago?!?! Love the silly pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collages! Ouch on the toe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun and well-done. I think I like that tunnel shot best of all. Great to see all you've been up to, but so sorry about that broken toe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no!!!!!! I hope your toe gets better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ouch! Sorry about the toe.

    Great shots -- looks like a great week, other than the toe thingy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The instagram bug hasn't hit me, these are a nice way to share your week, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is always great to have fun with fotos! Lots of memories captured this week!

    ReplyDelete