Sunday, January 20, 2013

Scav Hunt Sunday: Square Shots

Basket:
 I love the rustic baskets at the farmer's market each Sunday.

People watching:
 Hanging out, watching the shoppers at the winter market.

Recycled:
Funky bike magnets with recycled bike chains.

Auto:
 The alarm goes off and I go into auto-pilot mode to get myself out the door and to the gym. Seriously, half awake, but manage to get out the door in 15 minutes!

Park:
I went home for the long weekend. I was super surprised when she parked a plate of cupcakes in front of me on Friday night for an early b-day celebration!
Scavenger Hunt Sunday

20 comments:

  1. Great selection, Tamar! I lover those magnets! And I guess we need to wish you happy birthday! I very much like the colours of the the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bike magnets are a great find. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the recycled magnets! Great photos as always x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same people watching, different winter market...and my basket had apples not taters! Those bike magnets are super cool! I love it when people get creative like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5:10am!! Wow. How early do you go to bed?

    Those bike magnets are very cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for cupcakes! I'd never complain about such a thing being parked in front of me :)

    The bike magnets are cool too...but I love your people watching shot. Lovely job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really enjoyed the market shots and those magnets - LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tamar, I love the whole composition of your basket shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tamar - you nailed them all. I may have seen a few of these earlier - hee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Birthday girl!! Coming up. Hope you have a super happy day. Those cc would make me happy.
    Love that basket shot, and the POV. The colors are great. Happy day Tamar. And go Pats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think I can choose a favorite, but I really do love that first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great find for recycling! We both managed to find a lot of potatoes this week. Nice shots.

    ReplyDelete
  13. potatoes and magnets - they are fantastic I love them best this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun shots...love that market and happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ohhh... cupcakes are the rage! Happy BDay! I love the baskets of potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WHERE did you find those bike magnets???? I so need one or two for my Dream Boy - too cool!
    Did someone say cupcakes?

    ReplyDelete
  17. The magnets are really cool! Would make a great gift for bike lovers. Hope you had a fun visit at home! The cupcakes look great! I think I'm going to make my own cake this week to make sure I get one I like. :). So fun to share a birthday with you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great series but I am absolutely fascinated with bicycle chain magnets.

    Those are truly cool and I would love to have some!

    I am following you now on Google and FB!

    Great job this week and happy hunting next week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww....happy birthday, girl! LOVE that first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those magnets are kickin'

    ReplyDelete