Sunday, November 29, 2009

I can see the light

I think I may be able to see the light at the end of the last-first semester. Less than two weeks until I have my final, final of the semester and I am cool, calm, and collected one minute and positive I am in over my head the next minute.

I know, I know….I’ve done this 6 times before, I know how to do it, I can do it…. Yeah I know, but let me have a minor stress period, okay?

I only have one in class final. One take home. A 6 week interdisciplinary unit to create. A presentation. A big paper. A small paper. AND then I am one semester away from finishing my second to last semester as an undergraduate.

I can do it. I know I can. The biggest thing to get done is this presentation and big paper that go with it. Then I think I am in good shape. The amount of time I have spent on trains in the last week has helped a lot. I used my time off at home (is it wrong I have NO idea how to relax on vacation) this past week to work on the small paper and 6 week unit.

So, I know I am in good shape. It’s just getting it done, handing it in, and not freaking out at the thought that in two weeks I will be 5 months from graduating college.

This is the final lap and I am taking deep breathes……


0 thoughts on the matter: