Saturday, January 9, 2010

Though Shall Not Covet....

....Pottery Barn furniture from the catalog......

Yeah right, that is way too hard to do when you see these lovely welcoming rooms staring up at you from the thick catalog:

My dream kitchen one day (in the future when I have a family's schedule to juggle) features a wall with amazing boards like this. Maybe not the yellow color. Dunno, yellow walls and nice white cabinets, it may be growing on me, pottery barn can have that affect on you I guess.

If I could magically jump into the catalog I would, this couch looks so inviting. I love my couch here at home but I have a love for those sectionals full of comfy plump pillows. I could curl up in the corner and read for hours....

I want to be able to be creative and make a wall of pictures like that. And have the guts to paint a wall that color too....

OKay, enough coveting for this evening....

3 thoughts on the matter:

Hen Jen said... {Reply}

I have a weakness for that catalog, myself! I read it cover to cover when it comes...several times.

Micki said... {Reply}

A photo wall like that would be awesome!

Carrie said... {Reply}

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the GF tips! ;)

I, too, drool over the PB catalog!!! I'd love to set up a school room all decked out with PB organizational systems! ;)