Thursday, November 18, 2010

Now I know how business people feel.

Today I fly back to Portland (yay!) to see Noam, Avi, Ben, Mom, and the rest of the ganza mishpacha.  I was originally going to be flying out today (one day after Avi's due date) and then stay through Thanksgiving.  Well Mr. Noam came early, so I went out last week and now I am going back out again!

I am oh so thankful I enjoy flying and have gotten umpteen frequent flier miles!

Oh course when I told a friend from class I was flying back out she remarked, "you're back in the air!" And I immediately thought of the scene in Jurassic Park where Tim, Dr. Grant, and Lexi are the car, which is in the tree.  Then once they've gotten out of the car and out of the tree the car falls on top of them.  Tim then says:

"Well, we're back in the car again."

and Dr. Grant replies, "Well at least you're out of the tree."

I see tomorrow as "well I am back in a plane again"  and I couldn't be happier about it!

0 thoughts on the matter: