Monday, November 22, 2010

Yay me!

About 5 weeks ago I took my first MTEL.  I need to take and pass (nice little catch there) 5 state exams to obtain my teaching license after all is said and done.  I've been waiting anxiously for the report and had actually forgotten all about it until I received an email this morning!


Honestly, cannot believe it! I knew I could do it, but I am not the best standardized test taker and am also really good with the whole self-doubt thing.  So I quickly logged onto the MTEL site to double check this amazing news.


Yup - I passes it!!

I am one step closer to becoming a teacher!

Even cooler is that I realized exactly one year ago today I was in Boston interviewing at Wheelock! Talk about a cool way to come full circle in a year! And it's one more great thing to be thankful for this time of year!

2 thoughts on the matter:

Micki said... {Reply}

Woot! Congratulations.

Chava said... {Reply}

Yeah!!!! I am really proud of you!