Friday, December 31, 2010

Wishes do come true.

Since I think it came true, I think it is safe to share my birthday wish for this year.  I wished for a year of happiness, I just wanted a year with more joys than sorrows.  I wasn't trying to be selfish, I just wished, that after a few rough and emotional years that I (and my family) deserved some happy times.
And wow, I am in awe of how great this year was.  Sure there were hard times, but I never thought so much would happen.
It seems almost impossible that in one year I....

graduated college...
had an amazing summer working at camp...
 went on an amazing Canadian vacation...
started graduate school...
became an aunt...
 and so much more.

This year was the year I think I needed.  I needed a year filled with happy memories.  Not that they replace the events of years past, but they just made this year stellar.  I am excited for 2011, if it's anything like my 2010 it should be a great year.

I really appreciate all the events, big and small, of this past year and I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for me.

To one and all - happy new year! May 2011 be the year of going big and living fully!

0 thoughts on the matter: