Monday, August 29, 2011

Finish the sentence.

Outside my window...a beautiful late summer morning, post Irene. The sun is streaming through my window, the air is crisp, and the breeze is gentle.  This is the best type of morning, one where you want to get out of bed and accomplish something.
I'm thinking...about the upcoming school year. Thinking about how I will manage student teaching and being a student.  Thinking about all the amazing changes that are going to take place this year.
I'm hoping...that this year will filled with amazing experiences.  Hoping that I succeed at balancing teaching and being a student and am still able to find time for me!
I am hearing...the breeze rustling the leaves on the tree outside my living room window and a few birds chirping in the distance.
Some of my favorite things...the weather beginning to feel like early autumn. Being back in Boston and getting settled into my apartment.

6 thoughts on the matter:

deb duty said... {Reply}

Beautiful post and my goodness you really captured some gorgeous light. Sounds like this is going to be an exciting year!

Chava Gal-Or said... {Reply}

Deb said it! But you know what. . .no question in my mind. . .you will grow and you will shine (just like your photos always do).

Buckeroomama said... {Reply}

Beautiful, Tamar! The light is glorious.

You'll have a wonderful year and you will more than cope. Go forth and shine!

Rachel said... {Reply}

What a wonderful morning! And if all of those are out your window, you are one blessed girl!

tinajo said... {Reply}

Ah, mornings - so much promise in them and you´ve captured it so well. :-)

Anonymous said... {Reply}

What lovely light. So glad you're ok.