Monday, March 12, 2012

10th week around the sun!

10th week! Double digits - yowza, time is flying by, I tell you. This week was a mix of long and short. Started of slowly, but with Purim on Wednesday night the week picked up speed! I've been enjoying the earlier morning light as I get to the gym each day and I started reading "Hugo" and am loving it so far. With the spring-like temps came my first bought of spring-like allergies, no fun there, bit I closed out the week with a fun night of kid-sitting Ella and Jake. So all in all, not too shabby! 

Chic Homeschool Mama

8 thoughts on the matter:

Secret Mom Thoughts said... {Reply}

I love the light in shot 66.

Kim Stevens said... {Reply}

Love that sunset!

tinajo said... {Reply}

All great pics but my fav is number 66 - great capture! :-)

Susan said... {Reply}

Oh, love the light and the shadows! Hugo sounds interesting, I haven't read that yet. I just read the Hunger Games series this weekend, and all three books were quite good.

Mary Gene Atwood said... {Reply}

I love that car shot. Nicely done. Have a great week.

Anonymous said... {Reply}

Really wonderful shots. Time is going by soooo quickly!

packmom said... {Reply}

That old car is so cool and I like the sunshine and shadows shot too. Oh and the playing cards. Great week!

Angela said... {Reply}

The sunshine in the clouds is so beautiful!