Monday, May 21, 2012

Week 20 around the sun!

This week really dragged on. Everyone at work was saying it felt super slow for them as well.  I guess as we get closer to summer vacation the slower time will go, but only 4 weeks and 20 school days to go! This week I started my last class at Wheelock and have begun to knuckle down and get my portfolio finished, the real finish line is in site.  We also had a massive strep outbreak in 1L this week, by Friday 8 kids had gotten it and we only had 11/19 kids on Friday! Hopefully this week brings fewer germs!
Chic Homeschool Mama

9 thoughts on the matter:

Nancy said... {Reply}

Great to see 4-square is alive and well! I loved that game... :)

Anita Johnson said... {Reply}

I love that giant nest...have been photographing smaller versions in my own back yard this month.

Sherrie said... {Reply}

Hi!
Great snapshots! Love that art work, beautiful! Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought

Mary Gene Atwood said... {Reply}

It's always slow when we are anticipating summer. Love that big nest. What kind of bird do you suppose was using this? Have a great week!

Gina Kleinworth said... {Reply}

Wahooooo on the tv. That's always nice to pick up some new toys.

Susan said... {Reply}

Congrats on the new TV, and hope you stay strep free! That huge nest threw me for a moment, I thought you had found big-bird!

Kim Cunningham said... {Reply}

Looks like a great week, except for the strep epidemic! What a beautiful campus!Enjoy your new TV!

Sian said... {Reply}

Great photos. I remember 4 square from working at summer camp. Great stuff!

Anonymous said... {Reply}

Great shots. love the last one. I remember four square. It was so fun!