Monday, June 4, 2012

22nd week around the sun

Hello, June! Where have the last 5 months gone? This was a pretty good week, the long weekend was just what I needed to get some more juice in my batteries as I plow towards the finish line. 18 days and my portfolio is due, yikes! Other than stressing over my portfolio the week was filled trying to savor every moment with the kiddos as we approach the final day (11 days to go!). 152 and 153 are place holders again, since the actual pics had some kiddos in them!
Chic Homeschool Mama

6 thoughts on the matter:

Secret Mom Thoughts said... {Reply}

I love the pollen shot.

Mary Gene Atwood said... {Reply}

Looks like a great week. I love your iron shot, and I love to iron! Silly I know, but I've always enjoyed it. Have a great week.

Susan said... {Reply}

Fun! Your pollen shot almost looks like marble. Have a great week!

packmom said... {Reply}

A bunch of fun real life everyday shots. I agree the pollen looks like marble or granite or something--neat!

Gina Kleinworth said... {Reply}

These are awesome- the racing liquids look like fun.

Nancy said... {Reply}

Can't remember the last time I ironed! Great week, Tamar.