Monday, October 8, 2012

40 weeks around the sun

40 weeks?! Only 12 weeks left in the year? Um, wow. Although, I spent most of the week feeling like it was the middle of October...I think all the Jewish holidays (not over, yet...) have my internal schedule all out of sorts! Anywho. Sukkot was lovely. I was invited out for lunch the first days and the weather cooperated and we had lovely meals in the sukkot! We only had three days of school, but they were filled with sukkot fun, like eating outside in the sukkah and unrolling a torah for all the kids to see. But! The ultimate highlight came Thursday morning. I tweeted Willie Geist, and they read the tweet on the air during "Way too Early" (at 5:57am)! So of course, I was freaking out, but no one was awake to hear it read on national TV! 
Chic Homeschool Mama

10 thoughts on the matter:

renae said... {Reply}

What is Project Rewind? I clicked it but it didn't do anything. Congrats on your week and nope didn't realized the year left in months. But I do know I am getting closer and closer to my birthday in Feb. Have a tremendous time with your students! I soooo admire teachers!!!!!!

Unknown said... {Reply}

I can't believe there are only 12 weeks left in the year! And so cool that your tweet got on tv!

tinajo said... {Reply}

You famous girl YOU! :-) I don´t even understand how to tweet so I´m deeply impressed. :-)

Kim Stevens said... {Reply}

Nooooo, say it isn't so . . . only 12 weeks left! yikes

And fun, fun, on the tweet!!

Kim said... {Reply}

Love the fall colors on the trees! I can't believe this year is almost up as well! Crazy. Your tweet is hilarious.

Deanna said... {Reply}

OK, let's not talk about how much is left in this year...way too fast. Nice to see that you have enjoyed your holiday and the children obviously enjoyed it as well. Love that photo with the trees, great composition.

Chelsea said... {Reply}

Have to admit...I'm pretty excited there's only 12 weeks left to this project! Love your fall colors; we have yet to see the trees turn, but I'm looking forward to it!

packmom said... {Reply}

Very cool about your tweet. Love the fall color picture and the unrolled Torah.

Gina Kleinworth said... {Reply}

Really love those gourds. So seasonal- which is why I love them.

Susan said... {Reply}

Congrats on your way to early tweet. :-) Love your fall decor.