I promised that I would share more of my smoothie recipes. I had an awesome workout this morning and came home in serious need of something to help me refuel and whipped up this beauty.
This is one of my favorite smoothies. I totally came up with this concoction on my own a few months ago and it's my go to now.
- 1 chocolate coconut milk box*
- 1 banana (frozen or room temp)
- peanut butter**
- 1/2 tbl flaxseed meal
- ice (amount depends on if your banana is frozen)
- vanilla extract and cinnamon
- almond milk (or milk of choice) to help it all blend together
Throw it all in your blender and go to town!
* - I buy mine in an 8 pack at whole foods, but you can use a similar product from a larger jug (aim for about a cup of milk)
** - I used a 1/2 tbl - but use how much you want!