Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgivukkah!


So much to celebrate. So much to be thankful for.

Never in ~79,000 years did I think I would be up close and personal for the holiday that is Thanksgivukkah.

Never did I think I would say I was grateful for the convergence of 2 of my favorite holidays.

Never did I...but I am so grateful this all happened.

I have a new appreciation for religious freedom...for the excitement that fills a child's eyes around the holidays...and an even deeper love for the amazing school in which I work.

To my family and friends, a happy Thanksgiving/Chanukah/holiday season.

May you see the blessings all around you, be filled with happiness, and remember to savor the little thinks that make life amazing!

11 thoughts on the matter:

Unknown said... {Reply}

Happy Thanksgivukkah hun!!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

have a great day!!

Gina Kleinworth said... {Reply}

Happy Thanksgivukkah Tamar!!!! Hugs!!

Adrienne said... {Reply}

Right back at you! I know you're savoring every minute of your time with your AZ 'family'!!

Anonymous said... {Reply}

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Happy Hanukkah and Happy Thanksgiving! ¤

Nicki said... {Reply}

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Chanukah Tamar.

Anita Johnson said... {Reply}

Happy Thanksgivukkah to you and your family, Tamar!

renae said... {Reply}

Oh that is sweet of you Tamar! I hope your combo holiday was spectacular. Ours was. See you on Monday for P52 2013!

Buckeroomama said... {Reply}

Hope you had a lovely Thankgivukkah! :)

tinajo said... {Reply}

Enjoy the weekend sweet lady! :-)

http://tinajoathome.com/

Anonymous said... {Reply}

What a beautiful post!!! Happy, Happy Thankgivukkah!