Monday, December 28, 2015

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 52

The Good:
We saw Star Wars on Christmas, part one of the Jewish holiday tradition. The theater recently upgraded to fancy leather seats that recline! Best movie experience ever and an AMAZING movie, too!

The Random:
Christmas morning I went for a 6 mile run. I ran down Comm Ave in the Back Bay, a swanky neighborhood. The decorations were gorgeous, far more seasonal than the 60ยบ temperatures!

The Fun:
Part two of the Jewish ritual Christmas - Asian food. We took it up a notch and made homemade sushi! Quite the fun experience and delicious, too!

2 full years of Good.Random.Fun! Wow. Thank you to all who continue to link up. It has been a pleasure to visit your blogs and grow this linky. Here's to year 3!

   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

13 thoughts on the matter:

Ohmydearests said... {Reply}

Congratulations on 2 years! Thank you so much for hosting this fun link-up! Your sushi looks delish! Yum!

Chere Mama said... {Reply}

Wow! Your sushi looks amazing. Sounds like you are having a fun week!

Anonymous said... {Reply}

The sushi is pretty, but I have never tried it. Pretty sure I don't want to either. Lovely decorations. Glad you enjoyed the movie.

Gina Kleinworth said... {Reply}

You have had such a fun week - I love learning more about your traditions.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I went to the movies on christmas a few years ago and it was way more than just Jewish people there!

Linda Kay said... {Reply}

It's fun to read your Jewish Holiday adventures. I've never tried making sushi, don't really have a taste for it. Almost everyone is seeing Star WArs. Our little theater was sold out a half hour before it was scheduled on Saturday. We had to come back for the next showing.

Jill Foley said... {Reply}

Thanks for hosting this fun link-up...I'm glad I joined in this year!

Anonymous said... {Reply}

You had a active Christmas day:) Did you make (a lot of work!)or buy the sushi? One of my son in law is a Star War's fan,he's getting through, because his son had a Star War's Academy book on his wish list (that his good Nanna bought of course)! Many blessings for 2016, Tamar:)

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Yay for 2 years of GRF! You're Christmas tradition sounds like fun. I love those fancy reclining theater seats. That's how I saw SW too!! So comfy!! We were talking about making sushi this week. I'm not sure if I'm ready!

Nicki said... {Reply}

We went to see Star Wars as well - enjoyed the movie even without those luxurious seats. Nice! That sushi looks delicious - I have yet to venture into the 'make your own' with sushi yet.

Little Wandering Wren said... {Reply}

It seems like all over the world Star Wars was a popular thing to do over the Xmas holiday, after a 6 mile run you deserved a sit down! Thanks for hosting for two years!
Wren x

Linda said... {Reply}

Congrats on the linkiversary! I enjoy your posts.

packmom said... {Reply}

We're finally seeing Star Wars on Saturday in a movie theater like the one you went to. Love your Jewish Christmas rituals. That sushi looks amazing!