Sunday, April 24, 2016

Scav Hunt Sunday: Cafes and Charoset

Glass:
Sea-Tac airport has a great wall of windows, prime take off viewing.

Homemade:
Ronan helping with one of the 3 homemade charosets we had for Seder.

Open:
When the kitchen is closed to chametz good thing the local diner is open.

My City:
My part of Brookline is mile 24 on the marathon course. So great to cheer the runners on, just 2.2 miles to go!

Entrance:
Welcome!

And! Come link up and join the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday, right here!

5 thoughts on the matter:

Suza said... {Reply}

very nice, I love the men at the airport.
Best regards
susa

Anonymous said... {Reply}

The first pic is ingenious!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Oooh I love that wall of windows! Look at that cutie helping out in the kitchen. I had to go look up chametz! :)

Claire Justine said... {Reply}

Lovely picture Tamar, love the view to the aeroplanes :)

Anonymous said... {Reply}

Love the shot for homemade. What a cutie!