Sunday, May 8, 2016

Scav Hunt Sunday: Stones and Smiles

Blue:
A macro shot of my turquoise necklace.

Routine:
Flying off back to the east and back to life and routine after spring vacation.

Ball:
How can you not smile looking at those?

Button:
I love using the ipads to supplement lessons when I can. This week it was a fraction read-a-loud, an interactive activity, and then button pressing on the ipad. They were engaged and I was happy!

Air:
We had a week of straight rain and cold temps this week. Spring was not in the air...

And! Come link up and join the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday, right here!

7 thoughts on the matter:

Blogoratti said... {Reply}

Great thoughts and photos. Warm greetings!

Unknown said... {Reply}

The balls look like they would make a good poster with an inspirational quote about happiness above them :) Great pics. #MySundayPhoto

Anonymous said... {Reply}

Great collection of photos

Thank you for linking up

Claudia W | ImagesByCW said... {Reply}

Yup, we had much more rain than I care for. And it was still cold. So not spring like.
Your sunset shot with the airplane is stunning, good job!
I love turquoise jewelry, one day I'll have some, but I am not much of a 'jewelry wearer' - LOL

Chrissy said... {Reply}

Your photos are always so much fun! xxx

Claire Justine said... {Reply}

Great collection of pictures Tamar :)

Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays..

Anonymous said... {Reply}

SO many interesting bits and things here! Love the button part. My son is learning math and I am always in the lookout for something that he can do! Those apps looks interesting! #mysundayphoto