Sunday, August 14, 2016

Scav Hunt Sunday: Drinks and Drums

Together:
It's been 6 years since Mom and I took a non-oregon-nephew-grandson-family vacation together - 4.5 days in Bermuda together was delightful and restorative!!

Summer Drink:
When your hotel pool has a swim up bar, you totally have to have a rum filled pina colada, in the pool!

Mirror:
I love the sound of steel drums. This man played them so beautifully and his drums reflected the vibrant scenes around in on King's Square.

Down the Street:
There were so many paths to explore around the hotel -- not sure I saw them all!

My View:
Our last night on the island, we were eating in the St. George harbor when a little squall came through and left this gorgeous rainbow behind. Not a bad view for our last night in paradise, at all!


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

5 thoughts on the matter:

Anonymous said... {Reply}

What a great collection of summer time photos

Thank you for linking up

Bekah said... {Reply}

I adore rainbows - Loved that picture the most!!! So glad you got to have a fun getaway. Looks marvelous!

Ohmydearests said... {Reply}

Beautiful place! It looks so relaxing!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I've never gone on a trip with my mom - so glad you got to do that! And I love the rainbow!!

Claire Justine said... {Reply}

Oh wow, this looks such a beautiful place Tamar, lovely pictures :)

Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays