Monday, August 29, 2016

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 35

The Good:
I made a batch of onion and scallion Pakoras over the weekend. Been too long since I whipped some up. Sometimes you need some grease!

The Random:
This running is totally good for discovering new places in town! I've lived here 1 week shy of 6 years (um what!?) and JUST discovered the Brookline Arts Center - such cool sculptures in the yard around it.

The Fun:
Shifra and Ellie invited me out to Hull to the beach on Thursday. Summer isn't over so I totally went and soaked up the sun. The water was nothing like the ocean the last time I was in the Atlantic, but fun none the less!!

   
   

Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

17 thoughts on the matter:

4 Lettre Words said... {Reply}
This comment has been removed by the author.
4 Lettre Words said... {Reply}

Another fantastic week!

Chrissy said... {Reply}

Exploring new places is so much fun! We love doing that! And going to the beach is the best thing ever! Happy Monday xxx

Ohmydearests said... {Reply}

Your food always looks good! Enjoy the last few days of summer!

Gina Kleinworth said... {Reply}

I bet it was nice to just soak in that salty air for a bit.

Suburban Girl said... {Reply}

That sculpture reminds me of Jenga blocks.

abrianna said... {Reply}

That is a neat sculpture. Summer here is over, but glad you got to the beach.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Those pakoras look so good!! I love discovering new places close to me! Yay for a beach day!!

Chere Mama said... {Reply}

Love the beach!! sigh! It is always such a cool thing to discover something that has always been there in your city. Like finding treasure!

Linda Kay said... {Reply}

Curious about Pakoras, not a name I'm familiar with, although I get the onion and potato.

Sunshine and Elephants said... {Reply}

Oooh, is the water really that blue? I wish ours was here in the Charleston. Looks so peaceful and relaxing. Hope your week is going well. Enjoy your last few days of summer! :)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said... {Reply}

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Linda said... {Reply}

I am not familiar with Pakoras. Just as well since my heartburn acts up if I eat anything fried.

Buckeroomama said... {Reply}

A little bit of grease is good now and then... :)

packmom said... {Reply}

That's great you're still discovery new places around where you live. Any trip to the beach is going to be a good trip. The ocean is an amazing place to hang out.

Mitzi said... {Reply}

Definitely some good stuff here today. Your Pakoras made me hungry for some fried eggplant. The grease is not so much a friend, but that's what Zantac is for right?

Jeanna said... {Reply}

It's never too late to soak up the last rays of the season. You've got me thinking about one of my favorite spots on the river I didn't make it to this summer...I just might pay it a visit.