Thursday, November 3, 2016

Little Things: Bish Bash Falls


I had heard about a beautiful waterfall right on the NY and MA border and decided to make a detour on my way to Poughkeepsie last Friday to see it. It was the most beautiful detour I have ever taken in my life!

I hiked down from the MA side to Bish Bash Falls. It was just stunning. Golden leaves everywhere and the only sound that of my feet crunching on the leaves. The falls were so beautiful. Thanks to several inches of rain that week, the falls were rushing over the rocks.

I just stood on the rocks, taking in the natural beauty before me. It really put me in the Shabbat spirit!


 
   
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

21 thoughts on the matter:

Vanity And Me said... {Reply}

What a picturesque scene.Very relaxing.Thank you for hosting.
www.vanityandmestyle.com

4 Lettre Words said... {Reply}

It is beautiful...and I love the name!

Buckeroomama said... {Reply}

That IS beautiful.

Happy weekend!

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

My goodness, Bish Bash Falls are amazing! We don't really have Autumn over here and I miss those beautiful colours.

aspiritofsimplicity said... {Reply}

I've never heard of it before but then, I hardly ever get over to that part of the state. It looks beautiful and this was a perfect time of year for you to visit.

Ohmydearests said... {Reply}

Beautiful!

Gina Kleinworth said... {Reply}

WOW- what beautiful scenery! Swoon......

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Wow it is stunning! Thanks for sharing. Love the fall colors!

Carol Blackburn said... {Reply}

What a great place! How fortunate you were to find it.

Jill Foley said... {Reply}

beautiful...I love finding surprises like that.

Kmcblackburn said... {Reply}

Ah....a world of cinnamon color!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Oh my gosh, so pretty! I love waterfalls.

Suburban Girl said... {Reply}

I love finds like this. I'm glad you got to enjoy it.

Nicki said... {Reply}

Beautiful location - love the pathway and steps and waterfall.

abrianna said... {Reply}

It does indeed look like a great place. It must be really beautiful when the colors are at their peak.

Coloring Outside the Lines said... {Reply}

Wow, what a gorgeous walk...I would love to be there.

Mitzi said... {Reply}

Such a beautiful place to simply breathe in all of Nature's beauty! Love that red leaf! Awesome images!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

Such beautiful waterfalls, Tamar. Nature is so wonderful for the mind and soul

Mascha said... {Reply}

A famous place, well captured.
Have a nice weekend

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said... {Reply}

Beautiful photos!! Thanks so much for visiting!!
Hugs,
Deb

Claire Justine said... {Reply}

What a lovely place to walk, such beautiful photos :) Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop