Thursday, May 4, 2017

Paleo Almond Flour Cookies

Grain-free cookies are all the rage right now. Perfect for paleo diets, gluten free diets, perfect for anyone! I kinda accidentally created these during Passover and will for sure have to make them again!
Nutty, with a slight sweetness from a subtle use of honey and the slight crunch from the chocolate chips - what more could you want?
These come together super easily, I made them with limited kitchen equipment during Passover and enjoyed them long after the holiday ended.

   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

12 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...sweet accident!

Samyuktha Semi Jayaprakash said... {Reply}

Sounds yum!

Bekah said... {Reply}

Do you make or buy your almond flour? I make mine (oat flour too) but my consistency on both always comes out strange compared to pictures, and I'm guessing mine just isn't ground up enough.

Gina Kleinworth said... {Reply}

I absolutely can't wait to try these! I have been shaking up my desserts & these will be perfect :)

Chere Mama said... {Reply}

These look great. And gluten free! Think I will try them this week!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Those cookies look good

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said... {Reply}

Now I'm hungry and I want cookies!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Oh Yum! My daughter just came home with a bag of almond flour!! Must try ASAP!

Inspired By June said... {Reply}

These sound yummy, Tamar! Thanks for sharing!

Buckeroomama said... {Reply}

Now you make me want to make cookies instead of cake! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

Unknown said... {Reply}

Happy accidents are often the best kind!!!

Claire Justine said... {Reply}

These look yummy Tamar, I love cookies :) Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays.