Monday, May 1, 2017

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 18

The Good:
We're deep into our Native American unit and these kiddos are rocking their note taking. They are taking it so seriously and really working on pulling out the most crucial facts. The team work is pretty awesome, too.

The Random:
We've had some very, very wet weather in the past few weeks. Like 6 inches of rain in April wet. I went for my run Thursday am in the lingering mist and discovered how foggy it was when I got downtown and the Hancock Tower was half gone!

The Fun:
I am finally getting faster in my running! I really began to run 2 years ago and averaged an over 10 minute mile. Since last summer I've been hanging out around a 9:30 mile (after a 8:30ish first mile). Well, Thursday, this beauty happened! Now to hope that sticks around!


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

14 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...as they say, 'April showers bring May flowers'

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

Wow, that mist makes an amazing photo. No mist here. It was very warm today.

Gina Kleinworth said... {Reply}

Great job with the running- I'm impressed!

Unknown said... {Reply}

Happy May!! : )

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

That's great that you're getting faster at running! That never happened for me!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

Tama, our area of the front range had 20 inches of snow this weekend! The good thing is thta it melts quickly in spring and is almost all gone :)

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

That's such a cool photo of the Hancock Tower. Yay for faster running!! You're doing so great with your training! Love the overhead shot of the kids.

Klara S said... {Reply}

I like the Hancock Tower picture very much. Congrats on beating your personal best. Thank you for hosting and I wish you wonderful week.

Anonymous said... {Reply}

Yay, way to go (running faster)!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Keep it up. You are dong great on your running

Linda said... {Reply}

Congrats on your running progress! Nice to see the students studying so intently.

packmom said... {Reply}

That looks like San Francisco type fog. Good for you on all that running. I admire those who can run. It's something I just can't do because it hurts my back too much.

Sharon said... {Reply}

Good for you for working so hard at your running!

Buckeroomama said... {Reply}

It's been raining on and off here, but really light showers. Sometimes I'd rather we get a proper downpour and be done with it. I love the smell after a really good rain; I love how clear the skies are and how fresh the air is right after a good rain.