Thursday, April 19, 2018

B.A.A 5k 2018

I raced my 3rd BAA 5k this past weekend as my shake out for the Big Day.
I needed this run after a hard two week of Taper Crazies.
It was a perfect morning. Blue skies, crisp temps.
The Heartbreakers were out in force.
I ran with my friend Rachel.
Nice and easy.
Only a few peaks at my watch (which Rachel yelled at me for!).
30:41. Negative splits. Perfect feel.
I managed to not be too emotional down Boylston.
Smile on my face.
Ready for the Marathon!

   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

13 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...keep on a moving!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said... {Reply}

I admire your ability to run a marathon. Never have been able to achieve that.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

You were ready!! I love the heartbreaker logo!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Tamar, I love this so much! I am so excited for you and your big day! You are gonna rock it!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Gina Kleinworth said... {Reply}

So incredibly exciting - it's been so great to watch you on this journey.

LA Paylor said... {Reply}

hooray! That's such an accomplishment... I was so proud of my husband running a half marathon, and would have to throw quite the party if he ever did the Boston M. You look terrific too! What an uplifting post and thank you for sharing the victory with us! LeeAnna

Jill Harrison said... {Reply}

I'm not a runner, so well done you! enjoy!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Great job!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Great job. I need to start running again. Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Joanne said... {Reply}

Did you run the Boston Marathon on Monday in the cold rain?

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

Keep on running! :)

Klara S said... {Reply}

Good training before marathon.
Thank you for hosting.

Claire Justine said... {Reply}

Your doing great with your racing Tamar :) Thanks so much for sharing your post with us at Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop.