Monday, July 23, 2018

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 29

The Good:
3 months to the day since I crossed the finish line this pretty awesome certificate arrived! I love how the B.A.A immortalized that cold, wet, windy, but epic day!

The Random:
Almost 18 months to the day since I got my car I hit the 10,000-mile mark. I drove off the lot with 15ish miles on it, so we've gone all over in a year and a half! (both pics were taken whilst in park no need to freak out!)

The Fun:
Thursday night was Broadway in Boston night! Adrianne and I had a blast seeing Aladdin, such a great show. Amazing costumes and dancing and brought to life so well.

   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

13 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...something to frame and hang on the wall. 😀

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Oh my goodness, Tamar! You are so adorable! I love all of this! I drove my car off the lot with 7 miles on it! Six years later, it has about 70,000 miles on it!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Klara S said... {Reply}

A lot of good memories.
Thank you for hosting.

Gina Kleinworth said... {Reply}

So many cool things happened this week!!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

That is a very framable certificate! One to be proud of.

Alladin came here to Denver but we missed it--sounds like it was fun!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I love your Good! How awesome!! Aladdin must have been a blast!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Fun to see Aladdin with your friend!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

You do the coolest things. That certificate is super cool. And I know the play was fun. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

Ida said... {Reply}

I just think it's awesome that you ran that race. What a great reminder of your achievement.
I like that you captured a car "milestone"
How cool to see a real Broadway show & better yet with a friend.

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

Congrats on Boston! Which one is next?!

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

Congrats on Boston! It was definitely one of my favorite marathons. I have never done the same marathon twice, but I might make an exception for Boston!

packmom said... {Reply}

Broadway in Boston sound so fun. Super cool certificate and medal.

Sharon said... {Reply}

I would love to go to Aladdin! What fun!