Monday, September 24, 2018

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 38

The Good:
I went to Kane's the morning after my 20 miler for my #TSBrunsforcarbs donut of the month. Kicking off fall with an apple cider donut, perfect for a post 20 miler and on a perfectly crisp morning, too!

The Random:
Things I find on my shakeout runs (aka going really slowly)...cute dinos in the concrete!

The Fun:
My friend Adrianne hosted a mile race Thursday night at Heartbreak to raise money for amputees in Ecuador. It was so fun to see the team and so many others come out to support this amazing cause. Plus it was just another fun night with the team!
   
   
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

15 thoughts on the matter:

Bekah said... {Reply}

That donut looks SO GOOD!!!!!

Life Images by Jill said... {Reply}

Of course if you do all that running you can eat a donut. That used to be me years ago when I was dragon boat racing. Have fun!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Oh that little dino in the concrete! Too cute.

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Ooh that donut looks and sounds so good! You definitely earned it!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Congrats on your 20-miler and that donut looks so good. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful Monday.

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

That dino is SOOOOO cute!

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

Ooh, an apple cider donut! What a great treat after a 20-miler. Let the taper begin?

Linda said... {Reply}

Nice shots. I think all concrete should feature dinosaurs!

passion fruit, paws and peonies said... {Reply}

I'd probably run a few miles for an apple cider donut - sounds lush!! xx Maria

packmom said... {Reply}

That donut in making me hungry. Cute dino find.

Klara S said... {Reply}

It's always good to run for a good cause. I hope the event raised much money.
Thank you for hosting.

Evelyn @EclecticEvelyn said... {Reply}

I love finding stuff other people never notice like that cute little dino.

Tom said... {Reply}

...that looks like a mighty BIG donut!

Jeanna said... {Reply}

Great cause, great donut and great sidewalk art.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Cute dinosaur!