Sunday, October 7, 2018

Scav Hunt Sunday: Bridge and Brownstone

Calm: 
The early fall calmness of the Boston Harbor.

Cup of Tea:
Ordering a cuppa at a local cafe.

Classic:
The classic Boston architecture gets me every time. If only I could afford a Beacon St townhome!

Discovery:
My long runs this cycle have allowed me to discover some hidden gems around town!

Flower:
Stumbled across this sunflower on the ground on a run. It seemed a fitting end to the summer season.


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

3 thoughts on the matter:

Photalife said... {Reply}

Beautiful photos, I really really love that first photo

Have a good Sunday and thank you for linking up to #MySundayPhoto

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Love these! That's such a cool look towards the harbor. It almost looks like the Caribbean!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Your photos are always so fun!