Monday, January 14, 2019

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 2

The Good:
I'm back in long distance race training. No marathons this year, but hoping to race a half and break 2:00 hours. I am running the NYC Half in March and am fundraising for Team For Kids and would be so grateful for any support on this new endeavor!

The Random:
These are leftover from the election. In Judaism shiva is actually a serious practice after you lose a family member...so the slogan is just random to me!

The Fun:
Had a fun Saturday night at friends, lots of sushi, wine, ice cream, and Cards Against Humanity!



   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

13 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

Wine and sushi sounds fun! Happy running.

Klara S said... {Reply}

Thank you for hosting. Greetings from Poland.

Tom said... {Reply}

...keep putting one foot in front of the other!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Fun post! I wish you so much luck with your running goals this year! You always inspire me!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

Good luck with your under 2:00 goal!

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Checking out those Cards Against Humanity. I guess that's a game I need to look into! We love games!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I haven't played Cars Against Humanity in awhile. I miss it! So fun. I love that photo of you jumping!!

Jodie's Touch of Style said... {Reply}

Good for you for getting back into training...it's so good to have a goal like this!!
I was just reading that many runners wear compression socks yet I've never seen them wearing them.
XOXO
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Jill Foley said... {Reply}

Back to training - yay!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Thanks for hosting and for the knowledge about the word Shiva. Have a wonderful week.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I think Shiva is a name, but a weird one!

Linda said... {Reply}

I've heard of sitting shiva. Now that card game, I have not heard of it. Looks amusing!

packmom said... {Reply}

Cute jump picture. Good luck with the training and fundraising. Sounds like that was a super fun Saturday night.