Monday, May 13, 2019

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 19

The Good:
A rainbow - seeing this never ceases to amaze me!

The Random:
I walked into the office the other day and our hilarious admin held up our "new" late passes. Too funny.

The Fun:
I ran a fun 5k yesterday in honor of Mother's Day and defeating cancer. Came in 23rd overall and 5th in my age group!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

14 thoughts on the matter:

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Congrats on your run, Tamar! And how funny is your admin! I have nothing new to link up, but I will add my most recent posts!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Tom said... {Reply}

...I NEVER had a late pass that BIG!

Bekah said... {Reply}

Your rainbow!!!!! Oh how I love them, and that one is stunning!!!! Great job on your run!

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Thanks for sharing all the goodness!

Grace Liang said... {Reply}

The rainbow is so beautiful! Congrats on your run!

Please stop by at www.colorandgrace.com every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for linkup parties! Hope to see you there!

Grace Liang

www.colorandgrace.com 

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I love seeing rainbows too! Love the picture.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I never get tired of seeing rainbows! That late pass is hysterical! Good for you on another race and placing so well!!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

I love rainbows and great job and your run. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

Joanne said... {Reply}

I just love rainbows; they always make me smile.

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

The rainbow show is just gorgeous!!

Linda said... {Reply}

Nice rainbow! How late do you have to be to get such a giant pass? LOL.

packmom said... {Reply}

Rainbows are always amazing! Cool shot .

Michelle said... {Reply}

Beautiful rainbow shot! And cool on the 5K!

Sharon said... {Reply}

Another race for you! Congratulations!