Monday, May 27, 2019

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 21

The Good:
I did one of my favorite mindfulness lessons this past week. We talk about optimism and pessimism and I connect it to the glass being seen as half empty or half full. The kids have such a good discussion on how an optimistic or pessimistic person may see it.


The Random:
I had to chuckle at the local pizza place which managed to point the arrow on its sign toward the restaurant across the street!

The Fun:
Mom and I walked along the Boston Harbor Walk over the weekend when down in the Seaport District. One of my favorite views!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

So great that you make time for mindfulness in your classroom!

Bekah said... {Reply}

Ha ha!! The sign!! That's such a Bekah thing to do. :) And that last photo is beautiful!!!

Tom said... {Reply}

...the random is fun!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

I love the map carpet in your classroom--every now and then I see my state :)

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Love the map and all of the other photos are so beautiful. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

Nice harbour shot.

Jeanna said... {Reply}

I guess I'd have to follow the salad arrow to see if they indeed had salads.

Linda said... {Reply}

Nice shots. Love the wrong arrow!

packmom said... {Reply}

That is an amazing view and looks like a great place to walk.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

That walk looks beautiful! I love what you teach your students!