Thursday, June 27, 2019

BAA 10k

Sunday should have been race day for me, but sadly I am still sidelined. So I got to cheer instead, which is just as important and awesome! A solid group of Heartbreakers were down on the course screaming our hearts out for all the runners!
The weather was amazing - for sure those runners felt warm, but a race in June here with 0 humidity and a nice tail wind for the back half is amazing! I even got caught up on vitamin D after a rainy few weeks.
It was great to be able to cheer. I know how much the cheering can help, especially in those last few meters. Being able to repay all those who have cheered me on was a boost in the midst of this injury. 
A great morning supporting my teammates and friends! If I couldn't run this was the next best option!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



Come link up and join...

the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

14 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

Wish you were running but glad you were able to participate in the fun of it anyway!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

I love that even injured, you are still enjoying your passion in any way you can! And supporting the other runners is such a great way to enjoy the race when you can’t run it!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said... {Reply}

Feeling a part of the race is important for your recovery. Good times

Tom said... {Reply}

...sorry to hear that you were sidelined.

riitta k said... {Reply}

Wonderful photos of this joyful happening. I admire all who run! Hope you'll get well soon.

Mary K. said... {Reply}

You are a great friend and teammate Tamar. And you'll be up and running in no time at all.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

It's so great that you all support each other! Sunday was gorgeous!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

That's great that you were out there cheering. I'd love to do that too.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Great shots. Sorry that you were not running. I hope you get better soon. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

Sorry to read that you are still not running, Tamar. You did manage to make lemonade out of lemons by cheering on your teammates and others. Way to go!

Grace Liang said... {Reply}

I love your attitude! Keep up the good work!

Please stop by at www.colorandgrace.com every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for linkup parties! Hope to see you there!
Grace Liang
www.colorandgrace.com

Michelle said... {Reply}

Awesome to get out and cheer on your fellow runners while you recuperate! I am certain they appreciated it. Hope your recovery is going along smoothly.

Klara S said... {Reply}

It's a weird feeling when you can't run and watch a race. But don't worry. The most important thing is to recover. And don't start too soon.
Thank you for hosting.

Joanne said... {Reply}

I am sure they were all thrilled to see you cheering too if you couldn't join them in the race. Great photos!