Thursday, March 12, 2020

52 Frames. Year 5. Part 1.

Year 5!? Crazy that I am on year 5 of this photography journey!

Week 1: Self Portrait
Week 2: Leading Lines
Week 3: Wabi Sabi
Week 4: Fill the Frame
Week 5: Looking Down
Week 6: Rule of Thirds
Week 7: Intentional Color Palette
Week 8: Pairs
Week 9: Extreme Contrast
Week 10: Abandoned




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

aspiritofsimplicity said... {Reply}

I just can’t seem to commit myself even though I really want to.

Bekah said... {Reply}

I love this journey you're on, and I'm so glad you share it with us so we can enjoy your talent! You are gifted!

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Great photography-- as usual!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Tamar, as always, I love, love, love your photography! Your self portrait is so much fun! It really captures the essence of you! And I do so adore abandoned buildings so that one really caught my attention, too. These are all so fabulous. Thanks for sharing your photography journey with us.

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Very beautiful photos. Love your self portrait. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

LA Paylor said... {Reply}

your photos are the best, and the content is always good. What an eye you have for art

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

This is my third year and I already feel burnt out! It's great you can keep up with it.

Joanne said... {Reply}

Wow! 5 years?! That's fantastic. I'm only in my second year but I am feeling like I may call it quits after this one.

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

Are you doing the Dogwood challenge? I did that last year and really enjoyed it. It made me focus on becoming a better photographer.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

That is amazing! I love you photography!!