Monday, June 29, 2020

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 26

The Good:
My June donut and one of my favorite flavors: lemon poppyseed! Only one more monthly trip before leaving town!

The Random:
The "last chance" shelf at Whole Foods...that lone pumpkin spice apple cider. We're closer to this year's pumpkin season than last year's!

The Fun:
Even the statues at doctor's offices are doing their part and wearing masks!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

14 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

Hope you enjoyed the doughnut! Happy packing.

Joanne said... {Reply}

Just about all of our local statues are wearing masks too.

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

I love lemon poppyseed muffins. I bet a donut would be even better!

Tom said... {Reply}

...hey donut gal I like the hero dog!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Cute! I am wanting donuts again! Every time you post about donuts, I want donuts! And that dog statue is too cute.

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

That donut sounds so good. I was wondering when you were moving. I guess it's coming up! That statue is so cute!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I love random statues wearing masks. Our dog statue still is!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

I'm also doing my part and wearing a mask when out in public!

Your donut looked delicious--best wishes on your new location!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

I love all the statues wearing masks. I do wish this was gone tho. The world is a mess...

Elkes Lebensglück said... {Reply}

Delicious donut, I would also like it! The dog is great, wearing masks is important I do too
I don't know what you get on the shelf with pumpkin vinegar!
Greetings Elke

Bekah said... {Reply}

Awwww that statue! They should put a mask on the giant praying mantis in our town. I'm surprised they haven't!

packmom said... {Reply}

I'd love to try that donut. Looks and sounds so good. Too funny about the masked dog statue.

Claire Justine said... {Reply}

That donut sounds like amazing flavours :) Thanks for hosting.

Shoshanah said... {Reply}

Pumpkin spiced apple cider sounds delicious!