Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Misfits Market

I have been toying with the idea of getting Misfits Produce for ages now and finally decided to give it a go! I am starting out with the smaller box every other week and it's been so fun! I've gotten three boxes and it's been a super way to get a mix of produce I might not think about picking up at the market. Even better, is that quality is amazing too - nothing that screams "ew don't pick that one!"
Box 1:
The mini tomatoes and cucumbers lent themselves to salad toppings, the chard and onion got sauteed with curry spices, the limes were so refreshing in my water, the scallions were added to some stir-fries, the potatoes and baby cauliflower got roasted, apples, mango, and pluots were snacks, and the heirloom tomatoes were added to some wraps!
Box 2:
The salad greens, tomatoes, cucumber, roasted beets and carrots, and avocados made for one amazing salad. I roasted up the baby broccoli, kale, red cabbage, and huge cauliflower for some delicious dinners. The Asian pears abd nectarines were great snacks and the limes were perfect for making water tastier. The onions and spaghetti squash are waiting in the wings.

If you want to try Misfits, you can use my code (not sponsored everyone who uses Misfits gets a code!) and you'll get 25% off your box! --> COOKWME-GB4STD

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!


8 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...perfection come at a price.

Bekah said... {Reply}

I have heard about these boxes but haven't known anyone who has gotten one. You got great stuff!!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

They don't have boxes here. I got imperfect foods for a bit, then I stopped, then I wanted it again during the lock down and it wasn't available due to demand!

Ellibelle said... {Reply}

Love your box, so many goodies! The roasted broccoli looks delicious!
Ellibelle's Corner

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

As a result of COVID, I've been making everyone have more garlic and ginger (and tumeric) as a result, we've been having roast broccili with garlic, and it's sensational!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Such a wonderful box. Thanks for sharing it.

Peabea Scribbles said... {Reply}

Looks like a good bargain for startng with smaller box. I'd never heard of it. I've see the food ones that my daughter orders, but never the produce. Thanks for sharing.

Joanne said... {Reply}

We are loving Misfits; we've been getting one large box every other week but we just talked about switching to one small box each week since we have been so busy and can't make it to our local market mid-week anymore.