Monday, September 7, 2020

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 36

The Good:
Finished book number 13 of 2020. I adored this one. Highly recommend.

The Random:
Nice to know there is a fallout shelter in my neighborhood...

The Fun:
There are tons of fun and gorgeous murals in the town my new school is in. It's fun to see many of them on my drive in and out everyday!






You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!


9 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...I see a few fallout shelter signs on old building here too. In the '50s when I was in grade school we had drills and we would get under our desk, a lot of good that would do!!!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Hey, you never know when a fallout shelter will be needed again! And now you know exactly where there is one. Ha. Very cool mural, by the way! Another fun post, my friend. I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend.

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I remember the fallout shelter signs on my old schools! I liked that book too.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

The fallout shelter looks interesting. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a great Monday.

Joanne said... {Reply}

I've heard that's a great book but have yet to get around to reading it.

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

How do you get into the fallout shelter is probably more important to know...who has the keys?

Linda said... {Reply}

Wow, you don't see many fallout shelters these days!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

You find the best murals!

packmom said... {Reply}

You're way ahead of me. Just started my 3rd book for the year but that is good for me. Love those murals in your new area. We have a lot around us too. Enjoy!