Thursday, December 24, 2020

Merry Christmas

To all those who celebrate, a very very merry Christmas! 
May the day be merry and bright. 
What do Jews do on Christmas?
Movies and Chinese food, of course! Our family custom is to do Indian food (the same continent so we go with it). No movie theater or dining in this year, so it'll be HBOMax and take out!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

8 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

I only learnt about the Jewish American tradition of Chinese/takeout after I made aliyah. Not sure the Brits have any Christmas day traditions. Love your tree photo!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Since we already did all of our Christmas festivities last week, we will be doing the same as you on Christmas Day...with our best friend who happens to be Jewish. Except we are going to cook instead of ordering out. I hope you enjoy the day! There are lots of great things to watch on HBO Max!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Tom said... {Reply}

...thank you, stay well, that's the gift.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I don't like the Chinese / movies thing. If there are kosher restaurants in the area, those are open on Christmas too! And everyone in the world goes to the movies, not just Jewish people!

Hazel said... {Reply}

It's great to know what Jews do on Christmas. Movies are a big part of my Christmas this year. Happy Holidays!

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

I hope you get some great Indian take-out tomorrow!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

I hope you enjoy your take out. I got some take out for tomorrow. Peace be you and your family.

Natasha said... {Reply}

My mother-in-law's response to "What do you do on Christmas?" is always, "Laundry!" Whenever I do laundry on Christmas Day (it happens once in awhile!), I think of her :)