Monday, December 21, 2020

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 51

The Good: 
Last Sunday's sunset - nothing better!

The Random:
Tuesday was an insane day at work. When I came inside from dismissal my watch decided to state the obvious...

The Fun:
The kindergartners go outside to play with chalk most days (perfect socially distanced activity!) and one of the teachers got in on the fun with this amazing dreidel. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!




13 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

What a sweet dreidel and what a gorgeous sunset!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

That sunset is breathtaking! And how great that your watch knew to remind you to breathe! My car dashboard lights up and asks me if I need a cup of coffee if I drive too far without stopping! All this smart technology might be a little creepy! Haha.

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Vanity And Me said... {Reply}

Have a wonderful Christmas xx

Tom said... {Reply}

...Wheee, a beautiful sunset!

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Some days I am convinced that my watch is wearing me...

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Love the sunset!

Joanne said... {Reply}

What a stunning sunset!

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

Ha! I need that reminder some days - breathe!!!

Linda said... {Reply}

That's an intense sunset. The chalk dreidel is fun to eee.

Anonymous said... {Reply}

Beautiful sunset photo! Happy Holidays!

Michelle
https://mybijoulifeonline.com

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

The sunsets have been amazing lately! Love that fun chalk drawing!

packmom said... {Reply}

Love the colors in that sunset and for real a smart watch you got there ;0)

Natasha said... {Reply}

That's a really impressive driedel!