Monday, March 29, 2021

The Good. The Random. The Fun v. 13

The Good:
I ordered a Peloton in February and the bike finally came! I was doing the workouts on my old low-tech bike, but having the real equipment steps it up 900 notches! I will admit that I have joined a cult, but it's a healthy cult?

The Random:
Not the best quality picture, but I got a chuckle with these fake plants at Home Depot. "Premium faux plants" -- they seem a little plastic and not too real to me!

The Fun:
I have always wanted to do a March Madness Book Edition and am so glad I did this year. The 3-5th graders had a great time voting for their top books and there was even some hallway trash talking. Harry Potter reigned supreme! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

11 thoughts on the matter:

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Yes! What a fun tournament for the month of March!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

The faux flowers! I don't think many faux flowers look real...not even the premium ones! I love your book tournament idea! That is super fun. And yay for your new bike. I really like all your medals hanging there, too! Fun!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Joanne said... {Reply}

Love your march madness tournament! That is so fun. Harry Potter still reigns supreme at our house... for me anyway.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Those faux are funny! How cool about the Peloton. I love that Harry Potter still reigns supreme!

Natasha said... {Reply}

Oooohhhh... I LOVE the March Madness for books! That's so fun!!!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Thank You!

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

So many bloggers have joined the cult of Peloton! It looks like it would be fun and motivating. I'm still on the fence.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Love that tournament that you started. Have fun with the cult of Peloton. I don't know that I am up for it. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

Bekah said... {Reply}

What a fun board!! I love it!!! And I hope you love your Peloton! I don't know that I would fare well with it, but I know so many really love it, and I can see you doing amazing with it! I can't wait to hear more.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

The book tournament sounds so fun!

packmom said... {Reply}

Have fun with the Peloton. Love the idea of a March Madness Book bracket.