Monday, April 5, 2021

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 14

The Good:
I wrote postcards for the 3rd time. This time they are off to Arizona, encouraging voters to voice concerns about the election reform bill. Feels so good to be a part of something bigger than what's in my own little world. 

The Random:
I had to chuckle when my "smart" tv recommended "The Prince of Egypt" as an Easter movie. Nope. This one is solidly in the Passover column. 

The Fun:
I plowed through 3 puzzles for the first time in ages. This one was just gorgeous! They were the perfect vacation zone out.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

17 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

That puzzle is simply gorgeous!

Tom said... {Reply}

...voting by mail in a no brainer!

Vanity And Me said... {Reply}

I hope you've had a lovely Easter xx

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

What a gorgeous puzzle! I do not have the patience for puzzles! I also chuckled at your smart tv's recommendation of Easter movies. That is pretty funny! And good for you doing your part to make changes in this crazy world! You are an inspiration, my friend.

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

BEAUTIFUL puzzle, but it looks challenging!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Ooh I love the puzzle!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

That puzzle looks hard! It's gorgeous!

Kelly said... {Reply}

I love doing puzzles! We love doing puzzles while watching the evening news. Happy Monday!

Joanne said... {Reply}

That puzzle is beautiful!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Your Good is VERY GOOD!

Lisa notes... said... {Reply}

I love your puzzle so much. I've been doing puzzle after puzzle during the past 12 months. It's a great way for me to relax and tune out everything else that is going on.

Anonymous said... {Reply}

I appreciate your activism! And that puzzle picture is amazing!

Michelle
https://mybijoulifeonline.com

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

Good for you for writing postcards again. I did twice - once for the general election and once for the Georgia senate runoffs.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Keep up the good fight. Thanks for writing the postcards.

handmade by amalia said... {Reply}

Hope you had a wonderful Easter! And thank you for another party full of inspiration.
Amalia
xo

packmom said... {Reply}

Good on you helping with the voting situation. Love the colors in that puzzle. 3 is good! I take months just to get through one. Hope you enjoyed your break.

Natasha said... {Reply}

Yes, please tell me how Prince of Egypt is an Easter movie?!?!? And I'm so impressed by your postcard sending. We don't have anything like that here in Canada...