Monday, April 26, 2021

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 17

The Good:
I've been more mindful of taking a brief break each day on the beach at work. Good to clear the head and not be staring at a screen or running between classrooms for a few minutes! 

The Random:
NYC has these vaccine banners all over the city. I find it hilarious how buff the Statue of Liberty is...!

The Fun:
Finally got back to the Intrepid Air and Space Museum. Hadn't been in ages so this was my first time seeing the Space Shuttle Enterprise. Be still my space-loving heart!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

14 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...be New York Strong!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Tamar, I love that you can take a beach break at work! What a wonderful escape in the middle of the day! I have not been to the Intrepid Air and Space Museum in probably 20 years! I would love to get back and see it after its renovations from a while back.

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

How exciting to see the Space Shuttle Enterprise! You certainly seem to be enjoying New York.

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Lady Liberty with a Rosie the Riveter vibe?

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

How wonderful to be able to take a walk on the beach during your breaks at work.

Love the vaccination graphic!

Would love to see the space shuttle in person--I haven't been to that museum in a long time.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I'm so jealous of your beach at work. I was excited to see some toes in the sand pics!

Natasha said... {Reply}

I love those banners! And what a great place to be able to take an afternoon break! I LOVE the beach!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

How lovely to be able to duck out to thebeach! What a treat!

Joanne said... {Reply}

I bet that is lovely to get your feet in the sand!

Anonymous said... {Reply}

Ha! Yeah, what’s up with the Statue of Liberty? And so cool to see a shuttle!

Michelle
https://mybijoulifeonline.com

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

Love that pumped-up Statue of Liberty! We get our 2nd shot on Friday. Yay!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

That is such a cool place to take a break. I get my second shot next week. And so very cool to see the Shuttle.

Grace said... {Reply}

Good idea taking breaks on the beach and hope you have a wonderful week!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

We went to the Intrepid a few years ago. Pretty cool!