Thursday, June 3, 2021

The MET

We finally got back to the MET! I hadn't been there since November 2016! It was a very, very un-Memorial Day Weekend day, too. 50, pouring rain, and with the lifted capacity restrictions, the entire city was there. 
I just love the collection here. Everything from Degas and Monet to Egypt and Byzantium. Roman art to a few contemporary pieces. I've been here so many times and I still haven't explored every inch!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

12 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

It looks wonderful, even if it was a little crowded.

Tom said... {Reply}

...I love the little dancer, she is a classic!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

I think the last time I was at the MET was at least 20 years ago! I would love to get back there. They definitely do have a little bit of everything!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Your perspective on these photos is amazing!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I love the MET! I can't wait to get back to exploring the city. Your photos are stunning!

Natasha said... {Reply}

Oh, this reminds me of the nine days I spent in New York City with a friend during university and we went to 13 museums (including The Met) in those nine days. It was so awesome!!!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I'd love to see the Degas!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Thank You!

Joanne said... {Reply}

These photos are stunning! Really makes me want to check out the MET now.

Lucy said... {Reply}

I've never been and have always wanted to! Fantastic!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

I so want to visit the Met and see the Jefferson R. Burdick Collection. That is a goal of mine in life.

Thanks for sharing these beautiful pics.

Jill Foley said... {Reply}

Oh how I would love to visit that museum